Latest stable release:
September 17th, 2013 – Release 0.9.1 – panda-0.9.1.tar.gz.
New features introduced:
- complete support of CHSTone benchmarks synthesis and verification (link),
- better support of multi-ported memories,
- local memory exploitation,
- read-only-memory exploitation,
- support of multi-bus for parallel memory accesses,
- support of unaligned memory accesses,
- better support of pipelined resources,
- improved module binding algorithms (e.g., slack-based module binding),
- support of resource constraints through user xml file,
- support of libc primitives: memcpy, memcmp, memset and memmove,
- better support of printf primitive for RTL debugging purposes,
- support of dynamic memory allocation,
- synthesis of libm builtin primitives such as sin, cos, acosh, etc,
- better integration with FloPoCo library (FloPoCo link),
- soft-float based HW synthesis,
- support of Vivado Xilinx backend,
- support of Diamond Lattice backend,
- support of XSIM Xilinx simulator,
- synthesis and testbench generation of WISHBONE B4 Compliant Accelerators (see WB4 specs for details on the WISHBONE specification),
- synthesis of AXI4LITE Compliant Accelerators (experimental),
- inclusion of GCC regression tests to test HLS synthesis (tested HLS synthesis and RTL simulation),
- inclusion of libm regression tests to test HLS synthesis of libm (tested HLS synthesis and RTL simulation),
- support of multiple versions of GCC compiler: v4.5, v4.6 and v4.7.
- support of GCC vectorizing capability (experimental).
March 21st, 2012 – Release 0.9.0 – Build 10722 – panda-0.9.0.tar.gz.
For any information or bug report, please write to email@example.com